Are you an Open Water Diver and interested in reaching the
highest recreational level in diving?
The much sought-after SSI Master Diver is the final step in your recreational diving career.
Prerequisites & Requirements
-Open Water Divers who are at least 15 years old
-Had 38 Open Water Dives at least.
Program Duration: four days (12 dives)
Inclusions: – Comfortable air-conditioned car Transportation.
– four SSI Specialty program Digital Kits. .
– Certificates and Cards fees
• Advanced Open Water Certification
• React Right Certification (First Aid, CPR, AED, Oxygen Provider)
• Diver Stress and Rescue Certification
• Master Diver CertifIcation and Printed Card).
– Equipment rental.
– Lunch for 4 days.
– 12 dives.
– Free beverages and snacks.
– one night accommodation (if night diving chosen).
– parking and Porters fees.
– Government tax.
Rp7,500,000 – Rp9,400,000
The much sought-after SSI Master Diver is the final step in your recreational diving career. The SSI Master Diver Bundle is composed of four SSI Specialty program training and the SSI Diver Stress & Rescue specialty training. By completing the five specialty programs, and logging 50 open water dives, you will automatically earn the SSI Master Diver recognition rating.
note: You will need one night accommodation in Amed/ tulamben if you choose the night diving specialty.